Warm Audio Mutation Phasor II -Electro-Optical Phase-Shifting Pedal With Feedback Circuit
Swirly, Psychedelic, Rich Analog Tone
Adding the Mutation Phasor II to your rig is like adding a new instrument. Fine-tuning the depth of the modulation just right and timing the speed to sync perfectly with the tune takes you back to old-school gigging and recording. For those looking for a truly unique phaser experience, send the phase shifts into overdrive by dialing up the feedback, emphasizing the “wooshes” of the pedal. Altogether, the Mutation Phasor II is not just a pedal, but more of a tone-shaping experience.
A true-to-original recreation of the 70s circuit, Mutation Phasor II is built with premium components including classic RC4558P op-amps, vintage-style diodes, carbon resistors, and film caps - Housed in an ultra-tough, vintage-vibe steel case.
Pedal Settings & Controls
- Electro-Optical Phase-Shifting Pedal With Feedback Circuit
- Phasing Rate: .1Hz - 18Hz
- Premium Components, Including RC4558P Op-Amps, Various Vintage-Style Diodes, And Hand-Selected Film Capacitors & Carbon Resistors
- Controls: Rate, Depth, And Feedback
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Min Feedback: 4V RMS, 11.2V Peak-To-Peak | Max Feedback: 2V RMS, 5.6V Peak-To-Peak
- Current Draw: 150 MA
- Buffered Bypass
- 9-Volt Battery Or External 9V Regulated DC Adapter (Center-Negative)