Taylor 210ce used
This guitar is in very good condition. There is some clear coat peeling on the face of the headstock and some small blemishes on the top of the guitar that are only noticeable from very close.
The Taylor 210ce offers the best of both worlds when it comes to tone and playability. With a Dreadnought body shape that delivers a powerful sound and a solid Sitka spruce top for clarity and projection, the 210ce generates enough rich acoustic tone for virtually any musical application, whether you mostly play alone at home or perform with other musicians. Visual details like crisp white binding, 4mm dot inlays, a faux-tortoiseshell pickguard and a three-ring rosette add to its classic appeal, and the easy-fretting Taylor Neck ensures hours of comfortable play. The 210ce ships with ES2 electronics and a padded gig bag for protection.
- Solid spruce top serves up power and articulation
- Traditional Dreadnought shape for big, robust sound
- Slim Taylor Neck for a comfortable fretting feel
- Built-in ES2 acoustic pickup for easy amplification
- Includes a sturdy padded gig bag for safe transport