Frost Giant Electronics | Surya | Saturated Fuzz Destroyer
Surya the fire-breathing fuzz started its life as a Tonebender MKII build, but it was pulled apart and put back together as this heavy-gain fuzz beast that fits on both guitarists' and bassits' boards. It is becoming very popular as bass fuzz as of lately.
With the Bias down and Focus up it’s a heavy fuzz beast; you can use the Focus with the Bass Boost to add just that right amount of low-end cut to make sure you’re not lost in the mix when pushing the low end.
- Volume—Adjusts the level output
- Tone—Counter Clockwise (1–5) is big and open with alot of mids / Clockwise (5–10) gets really compressed and amazing
- Fuzz—Adjusts the Fuzz level
- Bias—Reversed from your normal Bias, when you increase the gain breaks up
- Focus—Tightens up the lower end pedal
- Bass Switch—Stock/Bass Boost.
Handmade in Texas.