CopperSound Pedals Telegraph V2 Autostutter and Killswitch
From CopperSound Pedals:
The ultimate killswitch & stutter system
● Three different modes - Kill, Activate, and Burst (automatic)
● Expression pedal (≤ 10K recommended) and CV speed control via CTRL jack
● Latching and momentary options
● Polarity switch to assign Burst mode operation
● Bi-color LED knob indicates speed and status
● Power-free, limited passive operation
● Fail-safe bypass if disconnected from power
● All-metal, proprietary hardware for rugged foot and hand operation
● Available in 6 finishes: Carolina Copper, Gotham Grey, Sierra Blue, Alpine White, Army Green, and Romeo Red
The successor to our popular Telegraph Stutter, we’re proud to introduce Telegraph V2,
the ultimate auto-stutter and killswitch system! Retaining aspects of the original design,
Telegraph V2 has been updated and adorned with our all metal, proprietary hardware.
This sturdy (and stylish) upgrade now allows the player to control the effect with their
feet, whilst retaining tactile efficiency for hand operation. The possibilities are endless -
from rapidly slicing a guitar solo, to building intensity during your DJ set, to chopping up
hip hop vocals in the studio, Telegraph V2 is guaranteed to inspire and add something
special to your music.
On the inside, we’ve designed a brand new Active circuit from the ground up, featuring
new modes and parameters effectively impossible to attain on the original Stutter. In
addition to the classic Kill and Activate modes, we are excited to present: Burst mode!
Burst mode is an automatic, tremolo-like stutter, adjustable from 110bpm to an
astonishingly fast rate, set by the Burst Knob. In Burst mode, the effect can either be
latched (with a quick press of the key), or momentary when the key is held. For the
player that would prefer to only have momentary mode, we provide an internal dip
switch to turn off the latching feature.
Additionally - emulating aspects of the original Kill and Activate modes - the “Polarity”
toggle on the side of the enclosure further enhances the possibilities of Burst mode.
When Polarity is set to “Kill”, your clean signal will pass through until the key is pressed
(engaging Burst). When set to “Activate”, no audio will be heard until the key is pressed,
allowing for controlled bursts of sound! The rate of Burst mode can also be controlled
externally by an expression pedal, or synced to a CV clock source to match the tempo.
This is a crucial feature for matching a given BPM in the studio or playing to a click
To cap it all off, Telegraph V2 features an integrated, power loss fail-safe, inso that if the
pedal should lose power, it will automatically revert to a bypass state. Telegraph V2 was
designed to be a unique and creative tool for both live and studio use, where rugged
engineering meets on-the-fly inspiration!
● 9V - 2.1mm x 5.5mm Center Negative | 60mA consumption
● In/Out: ¼” Instrument Cable
● EXP: ¼” TRS Cable
● CV: ¼” Instrument cable
● Smart Bypass™ Equipped